CBTLover,

Sorry... In that specific case, it is someone I have been seeing for years and we have a great relationship outside of session so what she does with me is based on it not being a purely Pro/client relationship anymore (to put it into perspective, my cost for all the craziness we had was the equivalent of a two hour session rather than a full-day or even over-night session).

I respect the privacy of the Dommes I see and what we do together so I don't connect names unless they have specifically told me it is ok to mention them or our activities publicly (which is why I didn't mention either this Domme or the one that I was so insanely nervous about seeing yesterday). That particular Domme is ok with me promoting her and talking about how good she is in session in a general sense so I have recommended her when people ask for Dommes that do certain things in certain cities. However, in this case, I don't feel comfortable connecting her with my comments.

Having said all of that, I know Mistress Ayn is every bit as creative in what she does at FemDom Mansion and Atlanta Dungeon as the Domme I was referring to so if that is the kind of experience you are looking for, that is exactly where I would start if I were you.