Luke,

I was brave as fuck when I was several hundred miles away and I knew I wouldn't see her for a while. Of course, I was never like that when I was in arms reach because I like my balls and she had literally performed a castration on a sub once (although, to be fair, that was after a really long negotiation and him proving that it was truly something that he "needed" to have done as part of his life).

Of course, that didn't stop her from choking my ass out in front of a room full of people at a video shoot when I did give her some direction that involved a smart-ass comment, so I can't say I was always perfect in my judgment. However, she also knows how I feel about her and it was always both of us fooling around and having fun so I always got away with it. Plus, she was always gonna do whatever evil-ass thing crossed her mind at any given moment, so my behavior had very little effect of what I would have to endure when we got together. Such as the time her and another Domme had me tied up and blindfolded (among other things) in a hotel bathtub and were force feeding me fruit that had gotten frozen because the fridge was set to be too cold, then out of nowhere she decided to gut punch me as hard as she could because she wanted to see a rainbow of fruit come flying from my mouth as the air was expelled (this is another in the long list of in-session surprises that could have been included in your other thread).

Asp