Luke,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I definitely appreciate your approach to things, especially the way you can build up the anticipation for weeks between sessions like that. I think everyone finds their groove and it definitely sounds like you found yours in a way that Dommes can appreciate. It is scenario based role-play but is very much a real interaction within that scenario rather than it being totally made up or scripted. The second session you described definitely sounds very hot to me as well.

I also agree that a totally blank canvas for a first session can be a little broad and overwhelming for many Dommes (although I had one that insisted on it and it made me a little nervous but I had an amazing time). I do provide information about what kind of attitude I respond to as well as an extremely detailed list of activities and how I feel about them. This allows them to develop a game plan in the same way as your pre-session interaction (albeit without the theme that you enjoy but that I wouldn't). The one thing this definitely doesn't allow for is your second scenario where a second person is involved because that does require a specific request and additional funding.