When I first began, everything was new to me, so other than outlining some limits, I didn't have much to offer. These days, since my sessioning is far more sporadic, and my urge more pent-up, I tend to want to have a memorable theme. I try to take some time daydreaming about it for a few weeks to figure it out. Mind you, it's not a "script", per se, but a concept that I think will set the stage for a nice interaction - and one that will have some basis in reality.

Two such sessions I've had over the last several years were:

1) I was in a very frustrating and stressful personal situation and I realized I was probably partially at fault, but I was having trouble with forgiveness. I asked for a quasi-religious session in which I would be judged, put into situations in which I had to beg for mercy and forgiveness, and see what it's like to be denied. We didn't quite stick to that concept, but it did set a good tone, and the session was very therapeutic and memorable. Hmmm...I might need another one before the year is out.

2) I was struggling with some potential fidelity issues, so (ironically) I decided to session. However, the theme was what I like to call Purgatory...there was a domme and a sub, and while the sub tempted me, the domme would punish me. They totally put me through the ringer. The funniest part was that the sub was too damned good at her job. She somehow paced things so that they escalated throughout the session. Every time I would look away and then look back, she was doing something even worse. At a certain point I was so turned on, I pretty much told the domme, "I don't care...she's worth it!" That was a mistake, and I lost the test of wills. From that point forward, I tried to avert my eyes, but the domme made me look. And then, the sub would do things...NASTY things that made my jaw drop, out of view of the domme. By the time it was over, I was begging and pleading and tattling on the sub, to no avail. It was my fault, and I was the one who had to pay. That session wasn't even terribly long, but it was totally epic!

So yeah, I think a good theme or concept can be lots of fun for both parties, and in each of these cases, the parties and I had never before met. I really don't want to show up anymore and just ask "please dominate me". That's like going up to a comedian and saying "make me laugh". Many prodommes can actually make great things happen with a blank canvas, but I would think it's nice for the bottom to bring *something* to the table for them to work with. I still fantasize about interrogation, but between my wack-ass pain tolerance, and how to make it vaguely realistic, I have yet to see how that would work.