Mistress Ayn,

Thank you so much for this review. I hadn't heard of this product until I read this post a few months ago and could think of multiple Dommes who I thought would really enjoy being able to control me in this way, so I bought the small version. I wanted to add my experience to this review thread because I think others may wish to know the wearer's perspective.

I got it at the beginning of June and set everything up on my phone but didn't insert it or play with it at that time. I was a little concerned because of how loud and powerful the vibrations were when it was just sitting out but was hoping that wouldn't be a problem in "normal use".

For multiple reasons, I didn't actually get to use it with someone until just the last few days but it is truly an amazing experience. I wore it for almost 36 hours straight (there were two small breaks when I knew she wasn't going to signal me so I could remove it and make sure it was charged properly) and I didn't end up with any irritation from it.

Also, at no time did it come close to slipping out and it was as comfortable a plug as I have ever worn for longer periods of time (my experience is that there is no getting around the pressure you feel when plugged and can never really say it is a comfortable one).

When she was playing and/or I was testing to insure I was still connected, I could feel the vibrations even at the lowest end of the scale and they were somewhat mind blowing at the top end. Although where it is extremely quiet, you could hear the vibrations that was never a problem in any public space as the ambient noise easily drowned out anything created by the hush (the ambient noise feature is also a very cool option in the device and could be utilized in so many ways by a creative Domme).

I was ordered to insert it in the airport bathroom after I landed (I had to do so without any lube and this is not something I recommend but the design is good enough that I was able to do so with spit alone). Then I established the bluetooth connection on my phone and accepted her request for "long-distance" control.

She then zapped me with a few test patterns while I was waiting for her to pick me up and she used it both while we were in the car together and during play later that night. The next day she dropped me off but instructed me to continue wearing it as well as to keep her informed as to my movements and what I was doing (she particularly likes messing with me in whatever way will make me the most uncomfortable).

She hit me with different patterns, both long and short, while I was working on my computer, walking around, waiting at the airport and driving home after I landed. All of it was great and the Hush plug performed amazingly well the entire time.

There were two issues I found. First, and I believe that this had more to do with the quality of my phone than with the plug, was that I would lose bluetooth connection whenever I would raise the phone above my waist or if I kept my other phone (I carry one for work as well) in the same pocket. This made texting her a reaction message an issue since I tended to lose signal when I did that unless I kept the phone between my legs while typing (much easier to do while sitting down but not so easy while walking around or driving).

Second is that the silicone of the toy retained an "ass" smell even after it was completely clean (I expect this to be even worse after storage). This is not that unusual for anal toys and I am posting this review before really trying to figure out if there is a proper solution to this problem in a way that doesn't damage the plug, however.

Even with these two problems, playing with the Hush was an amazing experience and one I hope to repeat many times with different Dommes who are interested in controlling me in this way. I would highly recommend this to any sub who is interested in this type of play either as a personal device (it is so much easier to control with the options on your phone than having to deal with a cord coming out your ass to a controller) or in conjunction with a Domme (both as ongoing control and as an extra sensation while in bondage).