I have an idea for some possible sessions with some mistresses, but I don't know if all would shut me down or some or merely redirect me depending on their preferences.

The idea came up because several months ago I researching the topic of "sexual assault" as it applies in schools, and the numbers of sexual assaults as measured by surveys are skewed by kids from 5th to 10th grade engaging in butt swatting or butt-patting in the hallways as a form of greeting or teasing. (I do not myself go out in public and grope women in the mall.)

Anyway, the idea is

with pre-session discussion and agreement . . .
1) the mistress or domme is in jeans or a short skirt and looking out a window or at a counter or wall and I approach and swat or pat her butt;
2) she is upset and tells me if I do that again, she will whip and cane me for an hour;
3) a few minutes later, I swat or feel her butt again;
4) she restrains me and canes or whips.

Would most dommes accept the scenario or most shut me down completely beforehand or is it hard to predict? should I suggest the idea to a domme I have seen for at least 1 or 2 sessions, or is it ok to suggest at the beginning?

Forgive my not knowing . . . if it is a dumb question from your point of view, forgive that . . .