Originally Posted By AspX
For the Dommes, how do you react to it when a sub changes from just taking what you are doing to obviously resisting it in some way? Do you enjoy this battle of wills and does it drive something in you or do you get genuinely upset? Afterwards, does the overcoming or failure to overcome the sub's resistance effect your overall enjoyment of the session?

It really depends on the situation and the "spirit" of the defiance. I think I would find the encounter you described fun. I also love interrogation scenes where resistance is part of the plan. I honestly can't recall a session where a sub genuinely resisted - I am sure it has to have happened, but evidently, it wasn't memorable.

On another topic . . . your and My idea of topping from the bottom is very different. I don't consider begging to be topping from the bottom. In many ways, it's a sign that I have been effective in getting a sub to a weakened state. In the scene you describe, when you said "mercy", that was spontaneous and would have excited Me greatly. That being said, I would rather a sub err on the side of reticence to prevent topping from the bottom - which is truly a pet peeve of most Dommes.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn