Don't keep us in suspense, Man! Who won?

I don't recall ever becoming defiant in the middle of the session like you describe. What I have done on quite a few occasions is what I described in my response to Dannysub's thread about consensual non-consent. Using X to make me do Y. Sometimes when I play that game I make it clear at the beginning I cannot escape doing Y by using a safeword. However all of those scenes X was painful. Very painful. The whole idea is to have the pain break your will.

I do what a story about fighting the urge to orgasm. In another thread I mentioned Switch C a stripper who did some BDSM things with me inside the club and a broader menu outside the club. We developed a certain game that became more complicated over time. Whoever "lost" the game suffered certain penalties. One of them was to go without an orgasm for a certain period of time.

When I lost the game I would sometimes go to the club towards the end of my denial period and let her do a lengthy set of lap dances. Normally in clubs like this the dancers want to keep the guy aroused but they do not want the client to cum. However in this case Switch C definitely did want it to happen because there were additional penalties if I came during this period.

One of those was that she would then immediately take me to the champagne room and thrash my ass with my belt. CP administered immediately after an orgasm hurt considerably more. She liked that fact. She is not the only one. In addition to her there have been 4 Dommes that have admitted to me they find it very hot and have done that to me. One of them used a Venus Pump on me. I tried to resist that device but it forced me to cum thrice which made the subsequent CP even worse than just once.

So in addition to ego I had an extra incentive not to cum (there were some other penalties as well). Nevertheless she sometimes succeeded in forcing me (not always!). That made her very happy.

As for begging that was something I sometimes did while role-playing back in the 20th Century but very rarely do anymore.