Originally Posted By AspX
If I am asked to write a review of the session, I expect it to be public fodder since I am doing it. When I ask a Domme for a reference, I expect that our activities are somewhat public. I also have had conversations with Dommes after sessions were over where I told them that it was ok to talk about our session with others if they want.

In all of those cases, I don't actually have that as a legitimate expectation since I have given consent in different ways to discuss session activities with others.

Ahh, I get the distinction now.

Originally Posted By AspX
However, I can tell you that as long as it didn't cross my very hard limits about personal information and instead was just about some funny or sexy dungeon story (or even about how Mistress Ayn actually fell for me on a deeply emotional level based on my performance as a sub... which we all know is incredibly likely to happen) then I would have no problems being part of a book like that.

That would need to be in the genre "fantasy" because everyone knows I am a callous bitch that couldn't possibly love anyone except Myself. laugh

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn