For me the best sessions I have ever had is when the Domme has intimate knowledge of my kinks and desires which are broad. This takes time and once She knows me and the way I react, it is best for me to have zero control through TPE, and for the Domme to take me on a journey that She desires and I am not allowed a safe word. Since She already knows me and my limits, my truest desire is to really submit and let her pleasure me, or torture me to her hearts content that fulfils Her desire to have an epic experience. In the end by doing that I will have an incredible encounter. By now Mistress Ayn has learned this about me and I am there now to please Her, to serve Her, and to surrender to Her for Her Pleasure, amusement and thrills. Then the experience for both Domme and sub shall be superb, but as I said at the beginning this takes months/years of sessions, communication and intimate knowledge to take a sub there. The best part is Mistress Ayn is a Pro who catches on quickly and in a few weeks I cannot wait to see where She and my Mistress will take me, now that my interests have grown significantly as my Mistress has taken CBT (Her favorite), Femme play, needles, and severe corporal punishment to new heights and She is also preparing me to be permanently locked in chastity under her absolute control once I lose more weight.

Edited by teddymishka (07/01/17 11:37 AM)