Originally Posted By teddymishka
It is interesting what you wrote because about 15 years ago I was one of those guys. I was uninformed, arrogant, and a neophyte. Then I met Mistress Vinyl Queen and had an amazsing experience and we are still friends to this day. But it was Mistress Amiko who helped me grow through rigorous training over months and through years of sessions, and who also assisted me in making amends to several Mistresses I had wronged, including her. My open heart surgery 10 years ago also helped me to embrace the preciousness of life and being open to new experiences. I, for one, am grateful to them, and to people like Mistress Ultra Violet who forcibly shaved off my ridiculous mustache and had me dye my hair so I would look 10 years younger. To Mistress Ayn for introducing me to some amazing experiences with Mistress Ultra Violet who had previously used and tortured me in a Dynamic Duo session after my car broked down (wink wink), and to Mistress Mesperyian whom I am exclsuive with and who introduced me to CBT, which now I cannot live without, and has assisted and influenced me to lose weight along with all the working out I had already been doing. These Ladies are not only great Dommes, but they are amazing people and I think they have every right to share their stories. IMHO they own them and if I am lucky enough to ever be a part of one of them, identity sufficiently protected, it would be a great honor, but I sure would love to know about it. My next dream or hope would be to be included in a session filming but I recognize Dommes mostly want younger, attractive STUDS for them so we all can visualize ourselves being so lucky to be tortured or maybe even pleasured. Either way, I cannot wait, for in a few short weeks I will get to serve, submit and surrender to Mistress Ayn along with Mistress Mesperyian in what could be an epic Double Domme session. Now that is an honor and maybe worthy of being penned. smile

Sorry to hear that you've had open heart surgery. Glad that you have developed in ways beneficial to both yourself and your session partners.