They do come in waves. This one just in today. Notice that he introduces himself as "ricky" but signs the email "martin". I might consider it if we could get that $10K in escrow ;-)

Hello Miss Ayn

I would like to introduce myself, I'm Ricky and I'm 27 years old and I would like to ask you a question.

I hope you won't judge me and I know it's something people could find going to far but I just have to try it because I can't keep it a fantasy anymore.

Couple years ago when searching online I found story about penectomy where a slave lost his dick for real keeping his balls functioning so he would still feel aroused and pain but the dick was gone.

This idea has started to grow on me and i think it's the most cruel thing a woman can do to a man. Make him lose his dick and let him live life with a lot of frustration because the balls still work.

So now I am searching for the mistress who likes this idea and wants to play one simple game where my dick would be really on the line.

There would be official legal document where I sign that if I fail to give the right answer to the question of the mistress then I will lose my dick.

In the document there will be written that the mistress is never in anyway responsible for anything.

The mistress can decide the question and ask any question she wants.

If I lose and give the wrong answer the mistress can choose if she wants to give the penectomy or that she wants me to go to the hospital to get the penectomy there.

With losing my dick I would also lose 10.000 to be payed within 3 days after I lost.

I can only do this once and it would be my honor to do his with you.

So my question is would you like to be the mistress I do this with?

martin

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn