I (along with most other Mistresses) could probably fill a book with the insane, often funny and sometimes sad, emails we receive. These two came within an hour of each other and I couldn't resist posting for everyone's amusement. I've not included any identifying information of course, but hey, these guys deserve a little public humiliation for being so - . . . . whatever it is they are. Spelling and grammar have not been corrected.

Email #1

what I would like to experience is to be placed in a modified coffin.

A coffin that I will modify so I can be kept in it for a longer time.

I would make a hole where my mouth is to breath fresh air and so it's possible for you to give me meal replacement shakes and water so I get everything in need to stay healthy.

I would make a hole at the rear with a tube going down into a big container so I can poop whenever I need and it will go down into the container and it will be sealed so you can't smell it.

I would be given a uretic catheter and that would go outside the coffin in another container so I can pee whenever I need to and will directly go into the container which will also be sealed.

When I'm put into the coffin you would fill me underwear with stinging nettles so I will experience harmless but very intense pain on my cock and balls the whole time I'm in the coffin.

It goes on and on, but you get the drift.

Email #2

I love you Mistress Ayn. I'm wishing IM married to you

And then there is this one that came in a couple of days ago . . .

Email #3

I have been trying to find a mistress that is interested in fulfilling my fantasy it is sick,risk and weird. Here it is I want someone to remove my penis and testes from my body. I live in (town removed) Ontario Canada and can't find anyone my name is . . .

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn