As I replied to thomas, I would normally agree. However, for whatever reason, his saying that was the thing that turned a very good session into a great one. You never know where the magic will come from or who will inspire it.

I am going to digress slightly, but . . .

Goddess Samantha and I filmed a clip yesterday with one of her collared subs. He had been begging for a double, extreme caning. I will note that the last time he asked for this he ended up saying "red" very early in and I have called him a "pussy" ever since. I have seen the beatings he can take and he didn't come close.

In this clip, we negotiated that he had no safe word. He wanted this to happen, there was no "out" and he agreed. Early in (actually during the warm up with paddles) he said "red" and Samantha got in his face and reminded him that he had begged for this, that he was now embarrassing her and that the only way he was getting out of it was to to tell her now - but if he got off that bench, he might as well keep on walking. Everything changed in that moment and he ended up talking his brutal caning like the maso sub we both knew him to be - and he was happy as a clam when it was done. It was one hot clip and a great example of CNC - and what happens when someone tries to top from the bottom (which actually started with his begging for a brutal caning).

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn