Originally Posted By AspX
So, when I say I hate filling out forms it is not because I don't see the benefits of that activity for most people. I say it specifically in relation to ME and that is because I have a well practiced (and I think excellent) way of communicating information to Dommes that I have to completely change to fit into a form... if it is even possible to do so. Don't even get me started on my rants about purely web based forms (which I know doesn't apply to you) that screw-up and I have to actually fill it out multiple times or that never even actually get delivered because of technical issues on the site. In most cases, the form either leaves a lot out of the conversation because it is purely activity based or it asks a question in such a way that it leads me down the wrong path when answering it (I tend to get too literal with answering the question in the form rather than the intent behind it).

I feel your pain on the electronic forms. How often in business websites do you go to extreme effort to complete those, just to get an error at the end? Way to often. I have contemplated adding one to My site because they do have added benefits when they work, but comments like this keep Me from doing it.

I completely understand your frustration over having to fit your way of communicating to a particular Domme's form too. In a perfect world, there would be a standardized one, but we know that would not be possible either. I have used My form in its current state for so long that I can just glance at it and find the answer I seek. If I decide I want to use a blindfold, I can just glance at the form and see if the sub wears contacts or not, so I know what kind of blindfold to use, as an example. If the sub provides Me the information in his own format, I would have to read the entire email again seeking what I want, only to find it's not included. So trust Me, it's worth your pain as a sub to get the Domme the information she wants in her preferred format.

Having said that, I do believe all Mistress forms should give the sub the ability to express himself openly in an "added notes" sections or something similar.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn