Oh Asp, I think I love you. I hope others are out there taking notes.

Going into a first session, I always want to know what the sub's interests are and a whole lot more. you mentioned on a thread how you hated completing forms in order to be granted a session. I get that, but I still require one from each new sub. I have made Myself a mental note (because of your comment) to explain why I think that form is important and provide a link to the explanation on My website.

But back to the topic at hand . . . I love when a sub's primary goal is for Me to enjoy Myself. The smart ones know that's usually the best way for them to enjoy themselves and have a stellar session. But I also need to know what I am dealing with. If the sub hates strapon and that's what I would do if left to My own devices that day because I don't know he hates strapon, then neither of us will have as good a time as we could have. For a first session, I prefer a sundry list to pick from and a disclosure of any hard limits.

Once we know each other better, I can start to explore more territory and expand limits. Today I had a session with a sub I have seen 4 times previously. He mentioned before the session that he trusted Me and wanted to continue to explore new things, so today I added urethral sounds to our play and brought in another Domme to witness the humiliation of him having every hole filled. Both were firsts for him. All three of us had a great time and he left bleary eyed and walking funny.

Personally I need to feel that the sub is enjoying the journey as much as I am. That creates a feedback loop that we both feed on. I think it is very similar to your desire for TPE - when that loop is created, great things like Domme Space and subspace happen.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn