I recently had my first session with Goddess Victoria, in her beautiful skyscraper dungeon located on the beach outside Miami.

Mistress Victoria overwhelmed me with her beauty, intelligence and charm. In addition to being a Dominatrix and hypnotist, she is a fashion model and trained dancer.

I have always held an interest in slave training through hypnosis. More specifically, overcoming the fear of completely giving myself over to a Mistress for training and eventual ownership. When I read that Goddess Victoria was a board certified hypnotist, I couldn't wait to find myself under her hypnotic control.

During the session she used a combination of hypnotic suggestion and traditional bdsm methods to render me completely hers. Whether worshiping her tall thin muscular body, or experiencing male ego reducing humiliation mixed with agonizing cbt and nt. I found myself hanging on her every word, wanting to please her above anything else in the world.

Mistress Victoria is a skilled dominatrix and a capable hypnotist and I'm surely a willing subject.

Goddess Victoria