Been there... done that... have the heartache to prove it even many years after she stopped seeing me as a Domme (although we still text and are friends). People may wonder why I see most Dommes who visit Detroit and literally travel across the country to see others, but won't see anyone who is local to me... even Pro Dommes I am really good friends with and are excellent at what they do. Well, the reason is that I need that built-in bulwark of distance to insure I do not go to that place again, the place where you currently are.

I don't ever want to go to that place again and I feel for you (if you want to know a bit of what I went through, then read this: https://fetlife.com/users/681884/posts/1166641). What you are dealing with right now can be ridiculously difficult and achingly painful... but, at the same time almost impossible for you to get out of it without her ending it. Her ready availability and how it feeds your own needs makes it difficult to even limit your visits as it is, let alone cutting back.

No matter what you decide to do though, communication is the key as it is in every relationship. She is not just a Pro Domme but also a real person with real feelings, even if they do not exactly match yours. If it is truly draining you, then you have to have that discussion with her so she can understand that. If she is truly a good Domme in the real sense of the title, then she will take control and limit how often and for how long you will be allowed to visit her (I wasn't allowed to see my Domme more than once every three weeks, but that was actually more so she could maintain her own emotional distance than to spare my finances).

She has the control and should use it for your own good. If she doesn't then that tells you something about her that may allow you to set your own personal rules about seeing her that you don't break. If it is all about the finances, then she may move your relationship from a pure pro/client one to a more personal one (for me, that always ends up costing my WAY more money than just sessioning... but, I am unusual in that aspect) and you can "earn" your playtime by serving her in other ways.

In any case, I have no clue how it will go and most likely it will end up going in a manner that neither of us would have predicted. But, my advice is simple... be open and honest with her about the issues you are having and how it is hurting rather than enhancing your life then give her the space and control to make decisions about how to deal with it.