When you read about this some will say, "What's he complaining about?" Here is my dilemma. A little more than a year ago I was about to "retire" from the scene, trying to see two or three ladies that I used to serve and then disappear.

Well, a Mistress who I've known for a long time and retired four, five years ago and moved out of town, returned to set up a non-S&M biz and do sessions on the side. Years ago we did sessions in her dungeon, later on outdoor sessions at dawn (long story) and in her apt. She's probably in her mid 40s (looks like early 30s) and I'm over 60.

When we got together last year we began sessioning in her apt. again and she charged me the old rate. She became more sensual in session and trained me to do a few things I never did before.

Instead of seeing her 4 or 5 times in a year my frequency of sessions have gone up to at least once a month. Constant emails, texts have occurred, mostly from me but some from her. She is really turned on by how she controls me from afar. I'm in deep, deep subspace - almost addicted - and getting deeper and deeper involved. Emotionally, financially I am drained. I don't want to offend her, I have to say goodbye, but I can't stop...

Any advice?