Zero interest in "developing a long term relationship serving one Domme" over here. I am friends with and serve a few different Pro Dommes in different ways whereas others I have pure Pro/client relationships with and that definitely fits with my own poly ways. However, I do love seeing several amazing Dommes over and over again along with experiencing new ones and I do tend to dedicate myself to one primary Domme in a given city (none of which are my hometown). Those Dommes are my "must see list" and I don't disclose those names.

On top of that my problem with any list of Dommes I have seen is that I can't rank people like that. Everyone is unique as is the relationship between me and that person (in this case I don't mean "relationship" in a romantic sense, I mean it in the sense that I have a relationship with you that is someone I message with on some internet sites, whereas these women may be Pro/client or personal or friends or a combination of some of those). What I can say is that there are certain Dommes that I would like to experience and am currently looking for opportunities to do so.

In no particular order, and not comprehensively, that includes: Mistress Ayn, Jean Bardot, Deanna Storm, Roxy Jezel, Mistress Tangent, Goddess Severa, Athena Fatale and every other Domme associated with the Atlanta Dungeon that I have not met yet.