When you originally posted that here I gave serious consideration to replying but couldn't come up with any worthwhile remarks. Since then the conversation has moved to MF and I've followed it there (one of the few recent threads there I find interesting) I now have a clearer understanding.

There is a somewhat common version of CNC where the client wishes to experience in its fullness X which is something very painful. Judicial canings are a good example. However you have made it clear that is not what you are seeking.

There is also a version of CNC where one is subjected to torment X which will only stop if and when you do Y which is something you are reluctant to do (though the reluctance can be mere role play as in interrogation scenes) So the mechanism is that the Domme is using X to force you to do Y. I understand this vibe even though humiliation doesn't resonate as strongly with me as it does with others (and apparently it is extra strong with you)

I will give an example. Golden has some revulsion for me. It is never going to be nectar for me. About a year ago I did a session where the Domme thoroughly restrained me then inserted a double bardex nozzle. She inflated it and hung a very large bag with a soapy solution high. She told me she would only stop the flow when I agreed to consume her golden. Eventually the pain of the enema in my bowels was too much and I capitulated. However that only stopped the flow. She kept the nozzle inflated while I was consuming and only released me to go to the toilet when I had finished. Under those conditions your aversion is overpowered by your agony.

My "Good Mistress/Bad Mistress" post has some being forced by X to do Y elements.

Also behavior modification is to some degree a variation of being forced by X to do Y (e.g. lose weight) Anyone sincere about behavior mod should pass on having safewords

However in your case there is something of a conundrum in that there is no X involved to make you do Y. Now if Y is something purely passive you could be restrained and subjected to it. However Y in your case is something active. So how exactly is it "forced"? If it is a matter of you not being allowed to leave until you do Y that still leaves you the option of running out the clock if you refuse. Sessions end when their allotted time expires.