Oh My. Now you are making Me wonder what the session details were . . .

I do think that scenes with consensual non-consent are possible. I have done them, but usually with subs I knew very well. For Me CNC is about the mindfuck. You don't actually have to go through with the act to get the desired result. In a recent session I abruptly changed My demeanor and wordlessly tied the sub in a position on his knees. I could see is mind working and the worry on his face. As I slipped the blindfold over his eyes he said, "I think I know what you are going to do, and I don't think I'm ready for that." I reminded him that we had negotiated this long ago and how he had no choice, that it was My decision, etc. I saw his body slump and knew he had accepted his fate. That was all that was needed. I didn't need to actually follow through. I left him there to stew in it a bit and then removed the blindfold and laughed at him for being so easily mindfucked. That's the moment the session went from being a good session to a great session.

Regarding true force, panic attacks, etc. I think common sense needs to come into play here. If a sub truly experiences a fight or flight response, the scene should stop. I was in the middle of a caning and the sub (an ex-marine) had a PTSD episode. I am only glad that he was thoroughly secured to the bench and that his wife was there. I am not sure what he would have done if he had gotten loose. (I am still impressed that the bench didn't break). He was incapable of using a safe word. I stopped the scene, broke character, and his wife and I dealt with it. It ended up being one of the most amazing sessions I've ever had and we all still feel a closeness that hard to describe. However, had this happened in a CNC and the Domme didn't stop the scene, it could have done severe psychological damage.

Moderation and common sense in all things, including CNC. It is a huge responsibility.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn