Ha!

the luck and lottery tickets idea. I had forgotten about that one! By my count there are 3 ideas I have suggested which dommes either practice or for which they have expressed appreciation. Are there more for which they simply did not write a note? I do not know!

I have actually done a less dramatic version of caning for luck on two occasions, if I recall the number correctly. I was being caned and I had mentioned or discussed the idea of caning or whipping for good luck. So, I have been caned for good luck, but it has not yet helped me to win the lottery. . . and one mistress I see I wish she would suggest it and insist upon it, but I have not explained the idea to her . . . She kind of wants to give me a much longer caning than she has done previously and she also has not insisted or pushed the idea, though she could have for any of 5 or 6 reasons.

The "good-luck" canings, though were merely a small segment of the caning within a larger caning. I was given "one stroke specifically" for each of 10 or so lottery tickets I would buy as part of longer caning, but later, the domme went back and gave me another set of 10 strokes for lottery tickets, if I remember correctly.

The other question is, How can "I" or how could a domme persuade a guy--one who was not expecting a caning or a whipping, at the beginning of the session, to submit to one by telling him it is for good luck?

Or, if you or a domme is allowing a safeword out, and if you have caned or whipped a guy and he has safeworded, could you or a domme then persuade him to allow resumption of the caning or whipping, on the basis of good luck, being explained to him, and seeing how he replies.