Originally Posted By OwwItHz
The search on Max Fisch works fine, but you need to understand how to talk to it. If you put "Mistress Ayn" in quotes in the simple search box on Max, you'll find 10 pages of messages

Thank you so much for this. I had someone recently tell Me I was mentioned in a post and I finally had to search for "Atlanta" to find it. This helps tremendously.

That paste thing is indeed quirky, but it's not something a moderator can fix.
But they never do. This has been an issue for at least a couple of years. I've seen others complain. Soapy's suggestion works some of the time for Me, sometimes not - so I usually just feel it's not worth the effort of a long post over there. The last post I put up, I couldn't get one of the pics to display and every time I went in to edit, it lost the entire post and I had to start from scratch. A real pain. I have no such problem here.

Well, the reason why I came here was that I was banned on MaxFisch, not once, but several times. Somebody must be a moderator. Not the kind I'd like, but obviously someone's doing something.

That's not moderation. That is one person's (or group of people's) fiefdom.

I'm very tolerant when reading forums. I can easily ignore spam and not get upset that it's there. I can ignore flame wars.

That's much easier for subs on the forum. For the most part you are a faceless screen name. your reputation isn't at stake and you would suffer no real loss (except maybe your dignity) in a flame war. It's different for Us Mistresses. We are not faceless and we can't just change our screen name and start over.

I don't see myself abandoning it any time soon - unless I get banned again and can't find someone to un-ban me.

As far as I am concerned, you are always welcome here. Thanks for all you input on this post. It was quite helpful.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn