Thanks for the informative review. If you and I ever do a session there is a good chance that this device will be used.

You make a good point about plugs falling out. I am fascinated by the fantasies of women. A few years ago I did a 90 minute session with the following protocol. In the early part of the session the Domme would spank me by hand OTK. The other 85 minutes would be whatever fantasy of hers that she would like to play out that did not violate my hard limits. At the end she would give me a short debriefing about how well it went for her.

This particular mistress wanted to do a pet play scene. I should note this that this is something I would never request. I don't really get the vibe of it (there is a lot of it in Beauty's Release which is one reason I stopped reading that book midway through) but I was in a "Her Fantasy is my fantasy mood"

The session involved a lot of crawling around on the floor. At one point she wanted me to wear a tail. It was attached to a plug that she inserted. Then she wanted me to do more crawling. Despite my best efforts it kept falling out. She got upset and accused me of deliberately expelling it. She threatened to punish me with something more severe than her hand but never did. At that moment I realized that a long time ago another mistress had inserted a similar tail and had a similar result and on that occasion I was punished.

At the end she said the failure with the tail was her biggest disappointment in what was an otherwise satisfying session for her.