Excellent link. I have experienced pretty much everything on that list, at one time or another.

I run into things like guys saying, "I'm not a cop." Well, that usually means that either the person is a very bored cop calling everyone in the Adult section of a website, or he is expecting "extras" that I don't give, and he thinks that disclaimer will make sex happen.

It's possible that the person calling is young and saw a movie that led them to believe that's a good idea to say, but I'm not going to see someone who says that.

I also run into a lot of novices wanting to know what I'll do to them. I tell them that not only is asking this question bad manners, but every session is customized, and I consider things like their reactions and body language during the session, so I couldn't possibly answer on the phone.

I run into guys telling stories of how they saw a Domme for their specific fetishes, and she either would not do something she claimed she was into, or did not have the equipment to do it. I tell them that I will gladly show subs a couple pics of equipment (check the website), but I don't promise things on the phone, both as a legal consideration, and for etiquette. There may be a big reason why someone didn't do something to them. Maybe a guy wanting to be put in heavy leather bondage has seeping wounds where a leather cuff would cover. Or a guy wanting CD said he's about a 40 waist and Large t-shirt, but turns out to be 6ft2 and 500lbs, so the options are limited.