i have always longed to be part of a MF Production with Mistress Ayn and Her cleverly arranged band of cohorts. The issue for me is unaccountable time.

However, i have been the beneficiary of some very intense MF's in longer sessions (i.e. overnights ) with Mistress Ayn.These sessions wereand are the results of a long and respectful realationship netween Mistress Ayn and myself. They occur becasue i trust Her completely and i arrive at Our/our sessions with an open mind and no advance expectations. i cannot imagine, and am deeply dissapointed that it is highly unlikely that i will ever be able to be in a one of Mistress Ayn's extended MF Productions.

i imagine these are the sessions where both one's big head and little head explode and a new level of submission becomes a new state of mind and is forever etched in the sub's mind.

All of us who serve as subs need to realize that the more elaborate and longer sessions like those that Mistress Ayn described and plans are extremeley complex to develop and script. She is a now a Dominatrix, a safety & security manager, a script writer, producer and director. She does all that and manages the needs of the sub and Mistresses, and the extras with everyone's privacy, safety, and security always first in Her mind.

As they said in Spinal Tap sometimes you need to go to 11, and if you plan to play in the range abouve 10 you need to be very confident in who you trust to manage that scene.

Complexity adds a lot of risk and the sub needs to have a firm grip and belief in the Domme's ability to professionally manage this scene. Mistress Ayn's description of how She manages everything in advance , and does a dry run is a tribute to Her professionalism and Her concern for the sub's safety and privacy.

i envy those with the time to step up to this level of play.