Obviously I can only speak for Myself, My preferences and My protocols, but here you go:

1. I believe in CFNM when it comes to service and sessions, so the sub would typically be naked unless we are acting out a role play and he would most likely still end up naked.

2. I am very clear at the beginning of a session about what is to be done with your clothes, so I have never had anyone remove their clothing without permission. I can't even imagine a reality where this happens.

3. Paid sessions are interest based, so if the subs only interest is foot/body worship, that will occupy the majority of the session time. Believe it or not I did an overnight where foot worship/domination was the only interest. I have done many multi-hour sessions with this sub. He can spend hours worshiping feet. Literally.

4. See above about clothing. Regarding an erection, something would be wrong if he weren't erect.

5. I have seen you ask this question before, about corporal punishment if the Mistress decides. Again, paid sessions are interest based. If whipping and caning are not among the subs interests or he can't be marked, then that won't happen. Foot worship and heavy corporal are seldom coexisting interests.

6. Why would you need to take a bra off for armpit worship? At any rate, nothing comes off a Mistress (nor should She be touched) without Her permission.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn