My name is Queen Naomi and I am based in NYC (Mistress,Goddess are honorifics that I allow, for now.)
I am a Professional Sadist that enjoys psychological torment and pushing your boundaries(??? ). With 7+ years of experience I have cultivated a vast array of experiences. Before my hiatus I was flown to Berlin on a slaves expense and developed a perfect Domme/sub connection. The power I had over this slut was memorable and alluring. ?

My high expectations and standards will be met and you will adhere to them. Once upon a time I did work at pandoras box during a period where Legendary Domme's were present. It was an awe inspiring experience to be trained and to shadow with these Goddesses.

I do not have my own space(which is something I desire). I do however accept real time and online sessions. My website provides details for my protocol and expectations. Same day sessions are subject to an additional fee. This is a part time role for Me so booking in advance is preferred. On occasion I will tour however FMTY is an option for worthy sluts.

Some of my interests are as follows:

Objectification, Humiliation,Degradation, Medical Play, Bondage,CBT, Corporal Punishment,Pegging, Watersports, FTT, Sounds, Financial Domination, Human Ashtray, Bastinado, Anal Training,Latex worship,Leather Worship, Sissification/Feminization, Public Play, Roleplay,race-play, Sensory Deprivation, Double Domme

Consultation tribute is required to initiate contact. I have no patience for tomfoolery. I take pleasure in controlling and molding my subjects. You will surrender to My Authority again, and again and again.

Submit:Official Site ?????|?|_
Tribute:Tribute Queen Naomi NYC ?????|?|_
Spoil and Surprise Me: Spoil Me Rotten ?????|?|_