Be aware that scammers are actually copying websites for Dommes as well as Dungeons and just posting them in different cities.

Look for continuity in the methods of contact, like the same email and phone number listed on social media and a website. That being said I have a couple different websites and email addresses but they all correlate and link back to each other. I also have a ton of imposters -which I've posted about here before- that simply steal photos and use an email or website thats a letter or two off, but they copy every post!

Twitter has the date an account started at the top of every profile, check that they weren't started yesterday. On some instagram accounts you can click "about this account" and some will tell you the location of the account. One of My imposters was based in Nigeria! Websites sometimes will have the date created at the bottom of the page as well.

Also most Dommes do not solicit clients. I know it's a dream come true for some that a Domme would pick YOU to contact --but like everything else in life, if it seems too good to be true it probably is, and you probably should do a little more research.
Use your best judgement and try not to think with the wrong head.

When booking sessions or communicating with subs I try to get the scheduling/negotiation down first! It should be a huge red flag when someone starts messaging you with any fantasy or D/s instructions before there's an actual session booked. I won't have any discussion of your interests without a date, deposit and application completed.

Google Image search and reverse image lookups are your friend. If you plug a photo into those sites you can easily see where else they're posted and see if the pics are stolen.

Edited by Mistress UV (05/05/24 11:25 AM)

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com