Someone had alerted me to this thread and said someone came to OOI from the West Coast and ripped someone off for 100 bucks.

After reading the whole thread I now see there's 2 different posts in this thread being confused.

One is someone ripped off 100 bucks by a west coast domme traveling to FL.

Another is you being ripped off by an attending OOI Mistress. Please refer to all of my replies here as they are likely intended for you and not the original person I replied to.

Some OOI Mistresses are some of the catfished/scammer targeted accounts to be faked that I've ever seen, one person posed as Isobel and snagged 1k from someone once and the person scammed showed up at Isobels other job threatening her. So this stuff is no joke.

If I can help or even lend an ear confidentiality me know. I'd rather not have someone back if they did something like this. I'd also like to help figure out if it was them in the first place. I won't even discuss it with them.

I only brought An Li into this thread bc originally thought it was a West Coast domme and I've known her for yrs to be a pro on a level which should be an example and the standard and I know she'd have tried to help if it was (what we thought was $100) oversight) and she'd never harm/dox anyone and only try to help. Obviously it's not her as she confirmed she never had FL scenes lined up.

Apologies to the thread readers I should have read the whole thread before replying. I got a few replies down and saw West Coast domme to FL and thought I found the victim of an OOI Mistress.

Edited by Michelle Lacy (05/05/24 07:19 AM)