Like others have said, it is unfortunate that this happened to you, especially since it was so easily avoidable. I agree with you and others others that this was not a preplanned rip off, but once you made her aware of it, and she failed to keep her commitment to refund your deposit, then in my opinion it did become a rip off even if only for $50. She took, and then kept your money despite telling you she would refund it. What else should it be called once she promised and then refused to refund tour money ?

Fortunately, the vast majority of ProDommes are as honest and trustworthy as the expect their clients to be. I know this from personal experience.

I think you are correct that she doesn't feel that there will be any consequences for this, and she is probably right about that. Maybe she has more clients and sessions than she can possibly handle, but I would like to think that at least one potential client who was considering sessioning with her has read this thread and decided otherwise.