I'm so sorry this happened to you.

Originally Posted By Dominions
asked for a $50 deposit by amazon giftcard

Her own protocol aside, deposits by Amazon gift card are not ideal because, aside from the risk with a TOS violation, they are not refundable.

Quote:
Cut to the week itself, she cancelled abrutpy and offered a date which I would have left Canada by then. Despite several emails, I have not gotten the deposit back.

Anyone encountered this? I'm hesitant to name names, but it is a rather legit and well-known prodomme. This makes me now hesitant to place deposit except by Paypal because there is no recourse. Not only did I lose the deposit, the time I set aside was wasted (I could have seen someone else and that was the greater cost).

If you have attempted to reach her several times, hopefully in different places, like her email and social media, and she has not replied, then I personally believe you have a right to post a review in which you mention what happened. I would keep it matter-of-fact and leave as much emotion or speculation out of it as possible.

I think we all need to give each other the benefit of the doubt in these kinds of circumstances, as it could be a misunderstanding, but when someone contacts a Domme multiple times and receives no reply it starts to look deliberate.