Friends -- I'll be grateful for your patience with an unorthodox question. I make use of psychedelic substances (on a legal basis, I hasten to say) in various ways that are meaningful to me. They allow me to perceive (or feel that I do) things that are utterly inaccessible to the mind in its ordinary state. I realize that might sound silly if you haven't shared the experience. But probably some of you have.

In any event, I would be very interested in working with a dominatrix who also is versed in those experiences and who would be willing to session while under the influence of them. I realize that some people will think there are ethical problems with both parties being under the influence of any mind-altering substance at the same time. But I'm talking here about substances that don't impair the judgment in significant ways (they have other substantial effects), and (more to the point) in an agreed-upon setting that is very safe for both. It would be powerful to experience a bit of bdsm or related things in that space with someone else who is there as well.

Thank you for humoring this inquiry, and for any thoughts! And for any pms if you're a domme and this is something that is in your comfort zone and appeals to you.