Thomas,

Great fantasy but kidnapping scenarios are always extremely difficult to play out in a realistic way because of others seeing what is happening as well as the entire idea of consensual nonconsent. However, as long as you are willing to understand that portion must be role-play rather than feeling totally real, I think it is entirely possible to work out (although it would certainly be expensive).

I would think you would need to find a switch who has many Domme friends to act as mistress good. Explain the fantasy at the beginning and make sure she is interested then do your multiple sessions over a few weeks or months. Once you are both ready, give her valid timeframes over a week or two where you will be at a certain location. mistress evil could then show up and signal your "kidnapping", and you consenting, by using pre-defined phrases (the ideal would be at your own home with an attached garage that would allow mistress evil to tie you up and put you in the back of a van or trunk of a car without anyone seeing it or you knowing exactly when it will happen).

You could then be transported somewhere to play out the rest of the scenario just as you described, although I think that would take an extended period of time (at least overnight, if not a couple of days). I would think this would require a decent size deposit to set up and for also for you to have the full payment at whatever the pre-defined location is (either stored in a pre-defined way or as "Mistress Good's money" that you're forced to give up before the kidnapping).

Fantasies are amazing to be able to play out but because of the time and complexity involved, and thus the amount of planning and effort on the multiple Dommes part, I would think that the cost for this would be 5k at least (the Dommes can correct me if they think I am wrong... or just cause they know I like "correction" from a Domme). That cost factor is the reason I would never do anything like this, since I would get more out of the 10 different sessions I could have for the same price. However, I can understand why someone would be willing to do this.

Let us know if you ever decide to put it together.

Asp