Quote:
I sessioned with you at your Midtown location in the Murray Hill area. Super nice Dungeon with custom made equipment. I think you said Sonny Black made it. You were beautiful, talented, and the session quality was excellent.

Aww, thank you for sharing that. It warms my heart. I'm glad to hear you had a good experience. I know there was a time when I got incredibly burnt out, and the quality of my sessions suffered. Fortunately, that was not our case. smile

Quote:
Respectfully, I didn't say 42 per week. I said 42 per a fraudulent US tour. If you are not doing the sessions, just stealing deposits you could schedule 500, or 1500.

I appreciate your candor in allowing me to respectfully flush this out with you. None of us are immune from knee-jerk reactions. Thankfully, this is not Twitter; we can take time to have some thought-out discussions longer than micro-blogging.

What I am trying to say to you is that the scenario you laid out is entirely plausible but not at all probable. Someone could set up a presence and tours with no intention of fulfilling the sessions, but it would have to be a lot of work to do so deceitfully. I mean, FinDom is a thing; they could do that, and it would be at least more honest and sustainable. I've met a lot of dominas worldwide, and I have heard a lot of, quite frankly, dumb business plans/ideas, but never something like scamming deposits. The most significant indicator of whether a real-time domme will succeed is if she respects her subs. I can tell you fetish clients are pretty savvy. A business model based on clients being "stupid" or "broken losers" will fail.

I think a much more likely scenario is poor time management and setting up expectations that can't be followed through. When I looked at the domme in question, she appeared real, invested in her business, and did a lot to promote herself well. The only red flag I saw was that she really had a lot going on. It is so difficult to juggle travel, content creation, and real-time sessions. My guess (and I don't know, maybe she will join the discussion with her side) is that there was so much going on that she did not prioritize the sessions for which she had deposits. Not respecting deposits will lead to people not booking, and maybe she will stay with content creation.

I've said this before, but I think ProDomination is fracturing into niches. Being a FinDom or content creator can be counterproductive to real-time sessions. I don't begrudge those who have the Uber-Bitch, "I'm going to ruin you and your family," Queen of Mean" parasocial presence, but I wonder how they expect to get deposits that normally include sensitive information with this persona.