Actually came on here to congratulate Mistress Ayn on her new endeavor, FemDom Mansion (http://femdommansion.com/home), but since she hasn't posted about it here yet, I get the opportunity to kiss up to her... er, I mean... help out by posting about it even before she does.

It looks like an amazing space and provides a unique opportunity to experience what it is like to truly serve an amazing Domme (or several) for days rather than just an hour or two. I love the concept and the possibilities, especially the way she describes it on the site:

"Whether you are looking to serve one Mistress or a multitude, it’s possible at FemDom Mansion. Maybe you wish to be aggressively trained during your stay with little “down time”. During every waking moment you want to serve at least two (possibly more) Mistresses and have them train you and push your limits. Or perhaps your idea of perfect servitude is more intimate with a great deal of time spent with one Mistress. It’s your decision and this can be varied with busy days and quiet nights or vice versa."

I truly wish Mistress Ayn, Mistress Ultra Violet and all of their collaborators the greatest of success.

Asp