Originally Posted By Domina M
Really? That sure is a lot. When I had a fully functional house of domination with a receptionist in Midtown Manhattan, I maxed out at 25-27 sessions weekly. This was working 11 hours a day, seven days a week. To be perfectly honest, the quality of my sessions suffered. I only have so much to give. Maybe I'm not as strong as these young dommes, but 42 in a week sounds impossible.

These days, I know I have 10-12 hours to give to sessions a week, but it is usually less. By keeping this boundary, I can maintain the quality and connection required for good playtime.

Respectfully, 42 sessions does not compute for me as an achievable number. I know you have more experience than me, but in 27 years of being a domina, I've never come close to that number.

I've always been interested in the business aspects of pro domination. When you talk "sessions" per week are you assuming hour long sessions?

I've always wondered about just how many paid hours a full time Domme would do in an average week. Also about how many hours of admin, promotion, session preparation or cleanup are needed to support each of those active "in session" hours.

It's easy to see session rates of 300-400+ per hour and think "wow! she's making a mint" but when you stop and think about overhead like gear and studio costs as well as unpaid hours spent supporting the business that calculation changes a lot.