When was this? Vancouver?

There is a well known Canadian based Domme there who I had sessioned with before who didn't respond at all to a session request I sent both by email and then several days later via her contact forum on her website.(This was in the spring of 2022)

A little online sleuthing on a local review board turned up several complaints of her becoming a little erratic. A few reports of no response, last minute cancellations, taking a booking (and deposit) then going silent and even one report of a no show at a double domme session. At the same time there were glowing reviews still being posted.....and there have been positive reviews posted since so hard to know what to think. Maybe she was going through a bad period or got really busy and was overwhelmed with admin stuff? In any event it seemed out of character as the sessions I had with her were top notch and she seemed like a genuinely nice person.

One response to the bad reviews suggested it was more a case of her being very busy, poorly organized and a little flakey rather than actual malice.

Fortunately I've never had an issue with a deposit. The way I see it you are always taking a bit of a risk sending a deposit. You can reduce the risk to virtually zero by sessioning with an established and well known Domme but it will never be absolutely zero.

Edited by furfan (04/16/24 08:17 AM)