Amazing!

Reminds me of something that happened to me about 20 years ago. Friends arranged a blind date for me. Was meeting her for a drink and then we were going to go to a movie. Walk into the pub about 30 minutes early, good looking but older gal (relative term - I was about 25) approaches me, asks me if I am ______ which was my name and a very common one. And I say "Nice to meet you______" also a very common woman's name

I am figuring she is my blind date, if not exactly how she was described to me, trying to be polite so we have the drink. I say something like "well we better get going" She leans over and lustily whispers in my ear "You are going to get the f_____ing of your life when we get to my room"

Finally, dumb me is beginning to figure out that this is some sort of weird mix-up so I ask her how she knows ____ (my buddy that set us up). She says "Who?" We then start unwinding what happened. She was meeting a customer. We both laughed; she took it well and we parted ways as her customer was already 30 late when I walked in so she figured he was a no-show

My real blind date walks in maybe 15 minutes late while I am still waiting, nice gal but no chemistry between us. All evening I am thinking I should have taken up the first gal's offer!

Edited by Bard (02/04/17 01:09 PM)