I ended up building a stable somewhat unintentionally. I was brought up as a Domme with the classic view to keep slaves and train them to be MINE. This only works when you have good chemistry and both parties are equally dedicated.

I've gone through a lot of subs who believe they are meant to be slaves but really just fantasize about it without putting in the work, and that can be exhausting. There's also so many subs that think once they're collared or owned that they shouldn't have to pay for sessions or your time anymore, and that's kind of the point of being a ProDomme! The trick is to find the slave that realizes paying your hourly IS serving YOU and doesn't diminish the true connection of that D/s relationship. Rent doesn't get paid on good intentions.
It's one of the reasons I think it's not so popular anymore-- Its a lot of work and sorting through the bad to get to real connections.

This process is also a lot of work, time, and energy outside of doing regular sessions. I've had a lot of success with some of My slaves being in other cities; there's some separation and less time commitment on a regular basis. It's easier just to tell them to show up when I need them rather than have them constantly waiting for instructions in My own city, it sets a healthy boundary.

Edited by Mistress UV (04/14/24 08:26 AM)

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com