Troy Orleans sprang immediately to mind when I read your thread title.

In general I would look to independent Dommes whose website shows a quality studio with an extensive collection of bondage equipment. Established professionals are unlikely to put the time and resources into such a collection unless they have both the skills and interest to use it. I'd look especially for a Domme who site emphasizes having large collection of collars, cuffs hoods, bondage mitts, bags, straight jackets etc or metal gear like shackles, fiddles, yokes or cravats. Not fool proof but certainly a good general guide.

Right off the top of my head Irene Boss, Michele Lacy and Mistress Tissa come immediately to mind as meeting that criteria.

Atlanta Dungeon also looks like it has some great equipment but I think it's more a collective of multiple Dommes. Some would probably be more bondage centric than others but I'm sure a polite inquiry would reveal who there might meet your needs.

It would also help if you could be a little more specific. Do you have a specific bondage interest? Perhaps leather, steel, or rubber bondage? Or are you a fan of rope and looking for a shibari artist?

The latter seems less common with ProDommes. I wonder if it's because the time needed for elaborate rigging isn't always consistent with the time constraints of a normal length pro session?

Good luck. I'm sure I'm missing some obvious suggestions so I'll be interested in seeing who others here suggest.