When I was in the US, I had an LLC (Luxuria Productions, Inc.) for my video production company with a generic vanilla web presence. I paid myself from the business account to my personal account. This was many years ago, and I don't know if they flag clip companies and fan sites—though you can do an SFW fan site. It was a big hassle, but the world we live in. . .

I know you asked for the US, but I can tell you what I do here in France. SW is legal, but everything around it is not. (Basically, I can make money but not spend it because then anyone taking my money is trafficking me. Whatever.) I registered myself as an auto-enterprise (self-employed) life coach. It's a stretch, sure, but less scammy than most "life coaches." So, I put my money in a business account and then pay my personal account. I pay my taxes and live more or less on the grid. As a life coach, I can easily take deposits and make total payments. It makes things easier for my clients and me. Cash is getting so difficult here, but that's another story.

Wishtender, Findom things? I have no clue. It's never been my thing, and considering the tax and banking complexity, no thanks. I did recently post on Twitter about my upcoming birthday, but it will be with people I know who can send me something with my real name as an actual birthday gift.

I know it's not the straightforward answer you wanted, but perhaps some insight into how you can adapt to the situation you have.

Good luck!

Edited by Domina M (04/06/24 03:34 AM)