Originally Posted By furfan
An Etsy search found lots of artisans offering some beautifully crafted heavy metal cuffs and collars.

I have seen Penny's Secrets and have one of their sets in my wishlist but I haven't seen My Personal Dungeon. Thanks for sharing!

Quote:
Anyone have interest in this sort of thing?

I have a special interest in metal bondage and work on expanding my collection when I can. I have a 19th century repro shackle set that I don't use very often because it has to be the right scene. I did one, set in the late 1800s, with a client who has something of a historical roleplay fetish like me and this set was perfect.

Quote:
Dommes, do you much metal bondage gear and get much call for it or is it a fairly unusual interest?

I have one client who's interest in this has grown as I've introduced him to things, but I can't say that I get a lot of requests. Leather and rope are more popular.

Quote:
I recall asking about a metal stockade and Mistress Tissa saying she had one but rarely used it as most subs found it too intense.

I don't remember this conversation but what you're saying is correct: I do have a metal stockade and I don't use it a lot because it forces the bottom into a position which I don't think your average player would find exciting. I only bring it out when the time is right. smile

Edited by Mistress Tissa (04/05/24 03:57 AM)