Originally Posted By Ms_Gia_Peccato
tysm for your kind words also. I hope erotic monkey was good to you in regards to removing the fake profile. I contacted them and they took it down right away.

Yes, they did, but I seem to remember I had to prove it was me even though I was using an email address with a personal domain and my photos were on my site or something obvious.

Quote:
As for the person who put the ad, it was a shit show. It had a phone number so I figured I'd *67 and call. A woman picked up- asked what type of adult service I wanted after I asked her if that was her and her pics on the ad. Once I mentioned that they were my pics & to take them down, she pretended to only know spanish and kept screaming "what? hello? what??" She hung up and I called back just for shits and giggles. A man answered and I asked to speak to the lady, he told me they were a "good christian family" and this his wife would never do that. I think it might've been her pimp.

I love that you called the number and confronted them!! It seems many Dommes just passively let themselves and their brand be hijacked by these assholes. This just leads them to believe there will never be any consequences.

Quote:
COllarMe is also another offender where people used to steal pics/writing.

They changed to "collarspace". I wish someone would update the interface. It looks absolutely ancient.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (04/05/24 03:25 AM)