Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
I had a video with just a guy's hand rubbing my foot - that is literally all you could see of him was his hand - and I was fully clothed. They kicked it almost immediately. Yet they can't catch a rape where the girl is clearly saying "no".

Someone rubbing your foot was removed? On what grounds? Were you being trolled? I think some of these people are on power trips. My experience being suspended from Twitter is a very clear example of that.

I would assume that they have people who specifically eye sex workers and adult entertainers, so our content is immediately reviewed. If this was just some amateur account maybe they don't queue those up right away. Or maybe someone let it through, for reasons of which we could speculate.

Quote:
What are you guy's thoughts on this?

I'm exasperated by the ways in which our wonderful, creative, sexy community is exploited for another entity's gains, then systematically censored and removed, and we just keep putting up with it. Platforms have done it over and over. If everyone agreed to a mass exodus, taking our content and all the money with us, it would send a clear signal about our boundaries and power. Because, now, they all know they can get away with the ways in which they exploit us. "Thank you, sir, may I have another?"

Edited by Mistress Tissa (03/16/24 03:03 AM)