Originally Posted By Chi61
KBB, sounds like an incredible time. I’m quite jealous. I’m sure I’ve posted about this before here. But about 20 years ago, 2003 ish I had my first session ever and had the incredible good fortune to have had it with MVC. What an incredible choice for a first ever session. I saw her 3 or 4 times and then unfortunately we both moved out of Chicago. I think back to those first sessions often. It set the bar very high for me on what a session could be.

Hi Chi61:

Yes, I remember you telling me that you had your very first session with MVC. I can't think of a better Domme to initiate a newbie, but I can well imagine she was a hard act to follow. I'm glad I waited until I was a seasoned client before I saw her. Not that I planned it, of course, the timing just worked out that way.
I first saw MVC in January of 2019 and was experienced enough by then to truly appreciate how skilled and empathetic she is. I made a few mistakes when I first started as a client, and I'm really glad I didn't make those mistakes with MVC. Not that there hasn't been some learning involved. Mistress Victoria has taught me a lot. Thanks for chiming in. Aways good hearing from you. smile

Edited by kinkybootbeast (03/15/24 10:01 AM)

kbb

Discover my FemDom smut on Medium and Amazon.