A scammer prsents themselves as something that they are not. So I don't see a difference. The problem is being a successful femdomme is very appealing, just like being a doctor. How hard can it be? So, anyone with delusions or ambition gives it a go.

The washout rate for pre med freshman is horrendous. Just like the washout rate for novice pro-dommes.

How hard is being a pro dommes? Just get some boots, a g-string, a corset (maybe), a whip, and act real bitchy. What's so hard about that? Never mind practice using the whip. Never mind 1st asking what a client wants. You go GRRL !

As a client, I use to wonder why is being a domme catering to my arcane desires so difficult? Be careful what you wish for. Ms. Leda without prompting said where else can you pay $300 (1999 dollars), for having someone pay exclusive attention to you?

Competant pro dommes do an important function for our society. A man (elliot rogers, son of sam, night stalker, green river killer, ted bundy, john wayne gacy, charles whitman....) could have released that over whelming homicidal angst if only they found a good pro domme.