Originally Posted By Soapy
Originally Posted By international
Orange is the new Black!

+1

Inquiring minds want to know. This is like monologue by George Carlin, a great stand-up philosopher. In his comments on "Blue Food" he said, "Why is there no blue food? I can't find blue food. I can't find the flavor of blue! I mean, green is lime; yellow is lemon; orange is orange; red is cherry; what's blue? There's no blue! Oh, they say, 'Blueberries!' Uh-uh; blue on the vine, purple on the plate. There's no blue food! Where is the blue food? We want the blue food!"

In this scene "blue" is usually the color of choice for some. "Red"? For me, excessive, but I'm open and understanding.

What is "orange" for Dominas supposed to mean? From Florida? (Jeez.) Smell like the citrus fruit? C'mon domina.ms owners / moderators, answer the question! Or are you saying that those Dominas are like the performer of the '70s, Anita Bryant from Florida? (Jeez I hope not.) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anita_Bryant

Posted with a bit of sarcasm and a bit of like... not willing to go to the love part yet. wink