Thanks for your thoughts. It's that middle guy who doesn't really know what his limits are, and doesn't have the mindset or theatrical training to be someone he isn't for an hour or more. I guess either they eveolve into more of the sort of client that you enjoy working with, or else eventually fade away, realizing that what they're doing is pretty boring after a while.

As for me, well, maybe I'm an outlier, but fortunately there are a few skilled disciplinarians who understand what makes us spankos tick and have developed the skills and attitudes that are necessary to take care of us. And I expect that many of them would be bored with, and probably don't have facilities for doing a session focused on more mainstream and more varied BDSM activities. And, yes, I'm aware that some work at both ends of the scale. Fortunately when they're in spanking mode, they're happy, and that's what makes it work for me.